Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, August 08, 2008

More Birthday Fun



So thanks to everyone who came out for my birthday I have a really fun time. Guess what I got for my birthday? A new laptop since my old one has been broken for like a year. It is so cute its green and I bought a pink mouse to go with it. We have been inseparable for three days now (I got it three days ago). Here are some pictures to help you see how cool it is: (mine is the green one on top).

It has a HUGE 17 inch screen and its got 4 gb of memory and its really fast and awesome. All the shows I watch and games I play are in like high def they are so clear. Well I hope you are all GREEN with jealousy now (get it?). Hope to hear from everyone else soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home